Friday, 21 November 2008

Featured seller number 2...

Starting to think about getting ready for Christmas? How organised of you! :P If you're looking for gift tags or place mats and table runners for Christmas (or maybe even thanksgiving) lunch, then pay a visit to Oodles of Creations by Beth. With Beth being an avid quilter and scrap-booker, you can find some cute baseball quilts and bits and pieces to put in your scrap books in her shop. One day I will have the time to make a scrap book. I've got a huge pile of stuff to put in one. When I do, I know where I'm getting my diecuts from. :D With a range of cards, gift tags (which can also be used as favour tags), pillows, baby gear and awesome patchwork bags, you're bound to find something for your home and Christmas activities. She also loves doing custom orders. Here are a couple of my favourites:















Love the bag! :D
So pay Beth a visit at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6062303 and get yourself sorted out for Christmas. Yes I mean you - person who hasn't thought about it yet :P.

The next featured seller will be posted on Sunday. And hey hey! The photo shoot for my new line of t-shirts will be held this weekend, so that means its only 2 more days until I post the first t-shirt on my etsy shop. Keep a look out. :D

What's going on around me right now: Sitting listening to the Foo Fighters and thinking after this I'm gonna go do some uni work. Waiting for the bf to come home from business this week. Only another hour :D

See ya people.

1 comment:

UberArt said...

I love the bag also! Fun stuff! :)