Saturday, 29 November 2008

Featured seller: Wicked Child Designs


Looking for some fun gifts this Christmas for the entire family? Take a look at Wicked Child Designs where you can find awesome soft toys that look like people and have individual characters and stories. Ideal if you want to have a cute soft toy that is different from some of the scary stuff I've seen around lately (cough*Bratz*cough) :D. The great thing is that you can also contact the seller about custom orders. Imagine giving someone a soft toy that looks like them or someone they love this holiday season. That would be pretty cool. Made in Australia (lucky things), wicked child designs makes soft toys for all ages, not just for children. I'm 20 and I'm quite attatched to the Freaky Freddy child. His pose is pretty awesome :P. Ranging from $20 to $35, you're bound to find something that makes you smile. Here are a couple of my favourites, Dame Edna and Freaky Freddy - yes I know, an interesting pair :D.












So go shopping for the whole family at Wicked Child Designs on www.wickedchilddesigns.etsy.com. Now! Run!

In other news it seems that people are still going to go shopping for christmas in this economic crisis (we're all going to die the papers say :P). Tried to cut through selfridges...big mistake. I don't think I've ever seen it so crowded. And why do people feel the need to suddenly stop for no reason in a place where its very narrow and hold everyone up...twice. Grrr. I'm also very scared of being cut up by women with push chairs (strollers to the americans). There's the nice ones who just stroll by, then there's the evil ones who practically run towards you with their pram trying to run you over. :0 Woman on a mission or thats where they get their kicks? The bf reckons it's where they get their kicks, what do you think?

Whats going on around me right now: Contemplating watching have I got news for you on the iplayer and thinking I'm a definite warcraft widow. It's figgen freezing outside too. 

10 comments:

Shay said...

Wonderful blog.
www.simplyshay.com/wordpress

esque said...

Ha! Those are cute! And I very much dislike bratz, but Freaky Freddie rocks!

[inkihandmade.etsy.com]

earmark said...

these are fantastic! How awesome and a truly great gift! Etsy makes me want to have kids! If I had kids, they would be so spoiled with the most awesome handmade items ever!

Great blog!

Wicked Child Designs said...

Thanks Diane for posting my shop !! And yes, I am willing to try any idea people have. I will have more in the shop shortly, I've been very busy with Xmas coming up as you can imagine !

Thanks again,
Teneale :~)

www.wickedchilddesigns.etsy.com
wickedchilddesigns@yahoo.com.au

JulieAnnA said...

aw those are really cute! and so is your blog!

stay warm! :]

iamglamourpuss said...

Your dolls are SO cute!

TheresaJ said...

Aww, those are so cute. Thanks for the introduction... :)

Let's hope all those shoppers translate to online shoppers on Monday.

Stroller Moms, Hah -- perhaps there's a lack of oxygen to the brain once the little ones arrive -- I was there, but mine are now 19 and 22... so I guess I have years of oxygen deprivation! :)

Hey Harriet said...

Great feature on Wicked Child Designs! Love her cool dolls!

rubyredstudios said...

Thanks for your great blog and the feature on Wicked Child Designs - she's fast becoming an indie legend downunder. My fav of the softies is our Prime Minister - Kevin Rudd, Closely folowed by Dame Edna.

Can't wait to see all of her new designs and keep up with your greeat blog.

xh

Creative Minds said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know we have some exciting things going on right now. We have a scavenger hunt going on now. Check it out!