Wednesday, 19 November 2008

First featured seller!


The ball is rolling. I have a long list of featured sellers. It's gonna have to be one every day. Phew. I think I can handle it. And where better to start then with Little Pink Plum. Mirrors, magnets and pendants made with pretty paper. And the paper definitely is pretty. Little Pink Plum also has a second shop called Indigo Bay Designs where she sells the majority of her awesome pendants...where I am seriously considering getting one. I'll just ignore the little voice in my head saying "you're a poor student with no money". :D New to Etsy early this year and based in California USA, the products are  delight to look at - and who doesn't need a pocket mirror? I've lost count of the amount of times I've gotten home to find stuff on my face, lol. The pendants on Indigo Bay Designs are actually scrabble tiles if you look at the back of them - how cool! And the chains are sold separately in the shop, which is ideal if you already have a load of spare chains... like I do...hmm, must check paypal account for money :D. Also, pendants and mirrors come to you in organza bags, awesome if they're gifts. Shop at Little Pink Plum and Indigo Bay Designs, ideal for affordable, cute little gifts for your loved ones this Christmas. 
Here are my two favourites:












Little Pink Plum: www.littlepinkplum.etsy.com
Indigo Bay Designs: www.indigobaydesigns.etsy.com

Thats all for now - come back tomorrow for another featured seller.

What's happening around me right now: Looking out the window its another lovely grey Manchester day. And I should probably go do some uni work.

Ta-ra (I'm originally from yorkshire :D)

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Your first feature is great! I did a feature today as well. Whew, i had like 4 features in a row last week. It*s fun!

Rose said...

Great feature! I love those mirrors :). They are so cute!

Quirks said...

I'm so tempted to buy from there, lol. I now have loads of features to do after going on the promotion forums in etsy so mission accomplished :D.

Forever Foxed said...

Those are lovely!

Wicked Child Designs said...

That pendant is a classic !! I'm still at work filing, it suits me to a tea...

Janet P. said...

Thank you so much for featuring me!!