Thursday, 20 November 2008

Hmm, sudden urge for mashed potato


Yes, random but ah well. Maybe i'll make some after I finish this post. Yes, I think that will do nicely. So, went out last night for the 80s thing. Was really fun. Feel sorry for my poor hair tho. Two of my friends back combed the hell out out it. I'm very low maintenance with my hair, so I think it was pretty shocked :P. My outfit turned out alright in the end - I had so much jewelry on I was literally clanking down the street, lol. In the pic, I'm the one on the left. Also wearing black leg warmers, hee hee. I love dressing up. 

So, in other news, I've decided to do featured shops every other day, that way we've got a good mix of everything. So people on my to be featured list, keep a look out - you will all be featured before the new year. 

Hmm, what else is going on...I got a new book yesterday. Off Ebay. Sequel to another book I read recently. The first was called a WAGs Diary or something like that. I got it free with Glamour a few months ago so I thought, hey may as well read it. I wasn't expecting much from it but I actually really enjoyed it. Because it's a spoof about this WAG who's husband plays for Luton Town and she writes a column for a newspaper which is about advice for wannabe wags. She insists that you wear short skirts that show off your knickers and paint your faces bright orange etc. She is actually being serious about it, but everyone things she's trying to be funny. It made me laugh so much. So I got the sequel where she goes to LA, so that should be funny. I love to read light hearted books to make a change from all the uni work I do.

Well thats all I can think of for now - not so much going on in the crafty genre today. More this weekend when I do the photo shoot. 3 more days til the launch :D

What's going on around me right now: Well it's really dark cos I've been sitting here awhile so I need to turn on the light. And the Goo Goo Dolls are playing. Going to go make some mashed potato. 

Good morrow


3 comments:

earmark said...

fun post and wonderful outfit! how fun! mmm... mashers, that might be on today's menu! :)

Bagladee said...

Great outfits ladies :) x

esque said...

Fun outfits! Mashed potatoes does sound good right about now. With gravy.

[inkihandmade.etsy.com]