Saturday, 13 December 2008

Featured Seller: Hidden Treasure

Featured seller today, Hidden Treasure, or maybe not so hidden anymore (a sample of my lame humor). Looking for some gorgeous handcrafted jewelry? Look no further than Hidden Treasure, an Aladdin's cave of handcrafted beauties; necklaces, earrings, bracelets and cell phone charms. A self taught jewelry maker who sees it as a way to relax and get creative, Hidden Treasure's owner began beading after receiving a beginners bead kit from her mum. She opened this shop in June of this year after making too much jewelry that any one person could own :D Ideal for some last minute shopping,  reckon her jewelry could suit just about any woman in your family, be it mother, daughter, grandma, auntie, niece, cousin...are their any more basic female relatives? I think thats it. Also friends and partners. Anyone can enjoy this jewelry. I love this strawberry necklace, so cute! Here are a couple more of my favourites:












Two of my favourite things, butterflies and purple. Love these. So go and check out Hidden Treasure at www.hiddentreasure.etsy.com.

So we were supposed to have visitors today, but they couldn't come in the end, so me and the bf fell asleep til 1pm. Not much else going on right now. I'm in a very relaxed mood. 

Whats going on around me right now: Watching Supernanny, lol and have a sudden craving for cheese. Hmm, cheese

4 comments:

Kala Pohl Studio said...

Yes, I agree. Hidden Treasures has some cool stuff:):) Hope you are staying warm:)

Little Dickens Designs said...

Nice feature!

Michelle said...

oh wow!! Such pretty finds!!!

The_Frustrated_Writer said...

very nice feature! umm about the tag 1. I bite my nails 2. am incredibly silly 3.really clumsy 4. love to cook pasta 5. I can bake cookies 6.am really hungry right now 7.I'm always hungry (thank God I try to exercise) haha talk to u later