Monday, 15 December 2008

I've been tagged!

Wow, I'm excited - I've never been tagged before :D.  I got tagged by Pink Chevalier

Here's the official rules:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog; some random, some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as their links to their blogs
4. Let them know they have been "tagged" by leaving them a comment on their blog.

My 7 facts, here we go!

1. I lived in Egypt when I was 10 and went to an American school there for 5 months. When returning to England I had a full blown american accent for 6 years after. Still get bits of it today. 

2. Adding to the weirdness, I also have a bit of Scottish in my accent after living there for 5 years.

3. I have a fetish for stationary. Paperchase is my temple.

4. When I lived at home one of my favourite hobbies was scaring my parents by wearing as many colours at once as possible. They like beige. 

5. I dislike people who randomly stop on busy streets

6. When I eventually get a cat, I want to call it Dave

7. I don't like airplane food, but rather enjoy opening up all the little boxes and packets.

So thats it. Here are the people I tagged:








And a special tag to my bf who is upset that I didn't tag him...even though he doesn't have a blog. There, you happy now? He says he's happy... Special. 

Whats going on around me right now: Just realised that I have very little time to do everything I want to do before I go out tonight. Like paint 2 t-shirts for my friends Christmas presents. Will take some pics of them for my next blog. Byes!

4 comments:

CAT Productions said...

I love reading all about other people! Thanks for sharing!

Ran said...

Yay! I'm glad you posted this =)

esque said...

That is awesome you lived in Eqypt and Scotland! I want to go there someday!

The_Frustrated_Writer said...

haha that was fun! awesome that you lived in Egypt seems like a real interesting place. ah made some new stuff want your opinion 'kay? =D