Saturday, 3 January 2009

Happy birthday Random Quirks - special discounts!


Yup, one year ago today, my bf told me to go for it and open up an Etsy shop. So Random Quirks went online. And also one year ago today I got my first sale. Woo! 2008 has flown by for me and has certainly been an interesting one. I hope everyone had a fantastic new year!

So, 2009. I think its gonna be one of those years. I have so much to do. Like graduate university a year earlier than I thought I would, and then that brings along the next big thing, getting a job. Scary! Now I'm going to be graduating with a fashion marketing degree and have decided to give merchandising a go. But of course with the economy its going to be even harder to find a job. So that should be fun. :D

And then there's my 21st birthday in June which I will be going to Florida the month after with a group of friends to celebrate. I will finally be able to go out here in the states. Kinda funny since I've been legal at home for over 2 years :D. 

Finally, there's Random Quirks. I've got big plans for my shop with loads of new additions and ideas. I can't wait. I've already done almost all the new pictures for it, just got to upload them all. I must thank my brother who showed me how to take some good photos and manipulate them on photoshop. Check them out and let me know what you think.


 My job of 2009 will be to put some of my old items on sale for the shops birthday. There will be a 20% discount on marked items and a special promotion for my blog readers, 25% off. Discount will be refunded through Paypal after the item is purchased - just type BLOG in message to seller. I will also be getting a Flickr account and also a Deviant Art account for my shop, so lots to do! Happy new year everyone!

Whats going on around me right now: Still on holiday, woo! Loving the weather here. Watching the bf play a video game and am now off to do some Random Quirks work :D


5 comments:

Zingo Tots said...

Cute shop! Great sale! Happy Birthday!!!

Heather Jay said...

Great blog! Your shop is so fun and cute. Happy new year and have a great 2009!

JodisCraftEmporium and More said...

Adorable shop and Happy Birthday :D

esque said...

Congrats on hitting some milestones! I wish you all the best for 2009!

Michelle said...

happy birthday this year and have a fabulous JOURNEY! I hope it all works well for you and have a blast in Florida! It's one of my favorite places to holiday!!