Sunday, 8 March 2009

I'm back


Omg, she appears! Apologies for my lack of posting for quite some time. Won't go into it, but I've been having a few personal problems recently. Never fear though, I have returned and sold my first t-shirt this week :D. This cheers me up a lot. I'm back in my family home this weekend and my dad kindly helped me drill a few things so I could make some more jewelry. Because recently, its been all about designing the t-shirts to add to the shop. So I now have some new jewelry. Just last night in fact I made 3 necklaces, 2 pairs of earrings and a bracelet. Busy bee.

So now with some motivation, I can get back into the swing of blogging, updating and promoting my shop. There is so much to say, and yet so much I don't really want to get into so I will simply say. I have been under a rock yes, but I'm back. :)

1 comment:

bijouxdesignsforyou said...

Welcome back! Sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day! Glad to hear about your tshirt sale..it's exciting when something new that you've worked so hard on sells isn't it!