Saturday, 21 March 2009

One week and counting!


Yes, this time next week I'll be moving into student halls of residence. Am quite excited actually. Not only that but I'll also be on my easter holidays and no more assignments to do :D Thats gonna be a great feeling. I've been slowly adding my new items to my shop. This beauty here will be up soon hopefully. I'm trying to alternatively add tshirts and jewelry to keep the shop looking neat so its been hard trying to come up with new t-shirts lol. Especially since my older jewelry keeps expiring. 

So easter's going to be all about making new stuff for the shop, getting back into the swing of promoting and of course, revision. Those are my goals. The great thing is that here in Manchester we've been getting some decent weather. So me and my friend have decided if it's sunny, we're taking our work outside to the park :) 

But for now, I'm chaining myself to my desk until Wednesday when my dissertation is due in. Got 4000 words to write and thats after I've finished analysing all the results of my research. So lots of fun had by all. 

No comments: