Wednesday, 2 September 2009

I got on the masters course!

Woop! I'm so happy. No longer will I be stuck in limbo, also known as my "hometown". I've been calling up my university all day and haven't been able to get through until now when they said I had an unconditional offer :) It was decided yesterday and I should be getting a letter in the next few days. I must say that is a huge relief. A big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I have another year to job hunt and find someone who will hire me. All I need now is a part time job to get some money coming in so I don't have to rely so much on my parents. My dad just retired so I don't want him to have to worry about me.

I'm also really excited because this time tomorrow I'll be in Manchester, visiting my bf who I haven't seen for over a month. I can't wait. :D Today is a good day :)

3 comments:

Christina of Akane Designs said...

Congratulations!

missbmckay said...

Good luck, and congrats to you!!

Diary of a Young Designer said...

Congrats darling! Hope you find a cool job soon.

Best wishes!
Sophie