Thursday, 10 September 2009

Limbo


I know where I'll be this year now, but that doesn't stop me from feeling like I'm not doing something. I still don't know when I'll be moving back in Manchester. So until then I don't know what I can do with myself. My routine is waking up at noon (yeah I'm a practically a vampire) and working on my shops all day while watching Sex and the City, with breaks to watch property shows on tv and job hunt. Ah, tis the life.

I need a kick up the ass (please excuse my american :P - if I had said arse then it would be english :P). The day I get the call from my friend saying her house is ready, I will gladly pack my bags at a rapid pace and get over there. Some activity on Toast Rack would be great. Twitter seems to be getting some views in though. I've asked a couple of times on the etsy forums about a Toast Rack critique and everyone who answers say it looks fine. So what can I do to get more people to look?

I miss my bf and going out with my friends. I just miss human contact. I live with my brother this summer and he stays in his room the majority of the day so I'm basically alone. At least I'm getting some Random Quirks products made. I made another couple of bracelets, 2 pairs of earrings and a necklace so thats good.

And another bright side, though I am in limbo, at least I know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. A light where I will have to write a 20 000 word dissertation that I am actually looking forward to writing. Isn't life funny sometimes?