Tuesday, 8 September 2009

New creations



Well, I'm back from Manchester. I had a great time and can't wait to go back, which should be in the next couple of weeks. Just sent off my acceptance of my place on the masters course today so I'm happy :D Also, I sold another item on Random Quirks. I couldn't believe it because I only just had a sale recently. That never happens :) Things are picking up.

I also joined twitter (click to see my page and follow me) to get views up for both my shops and it seems to be working well so far so we shall see how that goes. Today I've been a busy bee, creating new items for Random Quirks, including this brooch that I'm not sure if I like or not. What do you think? Does it go with the rest of my shop? Along with the brooch, I made 2 pairs of earrings and a bracelet since I only have one bracelet in my shop at the moment. All made today while watching Sex and the City.

I also got excited about my masters and bought a new folder from the sale at WHSmith. It's very simple and baby blue with large white polka dots. I'm really looking forward to starting back so I can get some structure back in my life. Thank god I've had my shops this summer otherwise I think I would have gone mental. Now that I'm back from Manchester, I'm just waiting around again to see what will happen. Could use a few sales to distract me, hint hint ;). Especially for Toast Rack, no joy yet with a sale, but it is early days so I'm remaining optimistic.


3 comments:

Peebs And Roo said...

I like your brooch! Really cute!

http://peebsandroo.blogspot.com/

Diary of a Young Designer said...

Sooo cute!! I'm adoring the colors! Hope grad school's fun!

xo
Sophie

esque said...

Congrats on getting into the Masters Course! How exciting!

[inkihandmade]