Friday, 13 November 2009

I miss the internet


Well it’s been a few weeks now and I still don’t have the internet. My shops have practically come to a standstill. ToastRack is going nowhere and Random Quirks is hanging on for dear life. I think I may have sorted it out though. Thanks to my handy pen drive I have started to save all my shop stuff on there so I can list new items at uni. So keep a look out at my shops, just listed a new Random Quirks item today.


With the stall, I had a good run but had to stop a week or two ago due to my work starting to pile up. Lots of term papers due in soon. The cool thing is that sitting at that stall over those weeks gave me loads of time to make new products for Random Quirks. I’ve photographed them all now so they will be coming up over the next few weeks. Especially necklaces, I made lots of necklaces.


I’ve also decided to expand my jewellery range and start making key chains after I successfully made an awesome one for myself. Plus it will give a use to all those random Barbie shoes I have stored.


Also, Halloween though awhile ago now, was awesome. I went as the Wicked Witch of the East from the Wizard of Oz - the one where the house falls on her. I wore red shoes, stripy tights, a plain dress where I had painted a house on it, and a roof on my head I fashioned out of some cardboard and a hairband. The picture isn't a really good one but it is the only full length one I had. It was a really good night :)


This weekend is my last free weekend as I will be starting my job at Bench on the 22nd. So I’m going to do a test run to the store to see how long it will take to get there, especially since I will have to take two buses. I’ve bribed peanut breath to come with me by promising mini golf and a nice meal. Woo, coupons!


I’m trying to get as much uni work done before my job as possible so we’ll have to see how that works out. In fact, I should really be working now…bye

No comments: