For 2009 that is. I must say I'm really looking forward to 2010. New year and new decade. I've got so many things I want to do and loads of things to look forward to.
But first, a quick catch up on the last month. I started work on Bench, handed in my first masters assignment and turned Random Quirks around to go from 18 sales to 30 in just under a month. It's nice to see the shop finally hit the big 30 just in time for its 2 year anniversary on the 3rd of January. Thank you to everyone who has bought from me.
This year has been a rocky but enjoyable one with lots of change. I lived in 5 different places (4 of them in Manchester - i'm now a record holder in my family, lol), I celebrated my 21st birthday, graduated from my degree then started a masters, got my first job and started a second etsy shop, Toast Rack. Busy, busy, busy. Also on a random note, my 3 favourite films this year were Yes Man, Avatar and Harry Potter 6.
My goals for 2010:
1. Lose weight as I am on the wrong side of a number too high for my height (no I'm not going to be specific).
2. Get a permanent job while doing uni then get a proper job when uni is finished
3. Do well in masters and show up to lectures more
4. Toast Rack - boost exposure and test out a new vintage section
5. Random Quirks - boost sales further, add more earrings that aren't barbie shoe ones and introduce key chains to the stock
6. Take more opportunities - say Yes more (inspired by Yes Man - awesome film)
Hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas, I know I did :)