Sunday, 14 March 2010

My very first treasury!

After watching and missing opportunities for over a week, I finally managed to nab my first treasury. It's titled All things lacy:


I love lace at the moment and already have a lace headband and top. :) Please check out my treasury here and take a look at some really talented artists on Etsy. 

That's all for now, but come back tomorrow and I'll be featuring an Etsy seller which is something I haven't done in a while but I really can't wait. Have a great day :)

6 comments:

sMacThoughts said...

Congratulations and may I say it's so lovely, too!!

Aloquin said...

Wonderful treasury! I'm following you :)

-Aloquin

http://www.aloquin.blogspot.com

Lisa at Visual Journey Photo said...

Very feminine and elegant.

Moonangelnay said...

congratulations! it's always such a relief to grab one the first time! and i love your selection too. great job!

Quirks said...

Thank you so much - i can't wait to do my next one :)

Melissa said...

Gorgeous treasury!