Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Toast rack in a treasury!

Check it out - Toast Rack's first vintage treasury :)

 

Here's the link.
The treasury is by You Bad Girl and features my 1970s shoes!

In other news, I have been working on getting some more goodies for Toast Rack. So far I have 2 pairs of shoes and a scarf that looks quite folky. One of the shoes is from the 1960s and the other I am not sure yet. I'm popping home this weekend so I will get my mum to take a look at them since she's very good at dating things :) I am also working on getting some more jewellery, purses and handbags. Any requests? Wish me luck!

2 comments:

jdavissquared said...

fun grouping! i love the colors!

found you via etsy forums, i hope you'll come visit me too!

http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com

Melody said...

Great treasury! So much fun :)