Thursday, 23 September 2010

Let the games begin!

Currently hyper, I am back off holiday and am ready for the challenge that awaits me. After day 2 of unemployment I have a craft fair booked, lots of new products about to be made and I'm trying to get Random Quirks up to date with its expired items (there were a lot!). I also have a temp job for my old uni for a couple of days that will pay half my rent, woop!

My dad's electric drill is poised and ready to create new pendants for some wacky new Random Quirks necklaces. I also have some new more toned down earrings ready to list. There are many sides to my creative personality :). So there should be something for everyone who likes the style of my jewellery.


Now with Toast Rack, as well as the brand new vintage items which need photographing, there will be a new line of handmade jewellery for a more sophisticated subtle wearer. That's something you've got to know about me. I wear a mix of jewellery - both pretty and down-right weird. This will be my calm side showing, lol. What do you think of the earrings above? Apparently they aren't normal enough according to my mum, lol.

Check back tomorrow where I'll be featuring an etsy seller that I stumbled upon the other day. I have decided to make this blog more structured now that I have more time on my hands and this will begin with Feature me Friday.

Now I will leave you with my random picture:

Yes our cats are proper British and drink out of pint glasses. Hard core.

4 comments:

Plantress said...

good for you! Looks like things are starting off with a bang! It's good to have some variety and you can get new customers by blogging regularly...

Crunchy Diva said...

looks like your off to the start of an exciting new adventure. i agree it's great to offer variety & i love the oui, non earings ;) keep up the great work

Stefanie said...

I'm your newest follower!! You can find me at

http://purseplace.blogspot.com

Quirks said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement :) I'm following all your blogs :D