Friday, 8 October 2010

Feature Friday: Floor Art Etc

Wow, it's a close one. Now I know it technically isn't Friday here in the UK anymore, but it still is in the US so that will have to do, it's been a busy day. Will establish just how worth it the busy day was at a later date depending how things turn out in the next few days.

Anyway, on to the feature. This week we will be looking at: Floor Art Etc. I found this shop wandering around the bags and purses section of Etsy. I love mixed media so it was a great find :) 






There is a mixture of household items and bags in Floor Art Etc with the common theme of photography and art. I especially love the messenger bags like this one below. All the prints were designed by Billie Anderson from Montana who describes herself as "fortunate to be a designer and artist along with being a Nanny to my adorable Grandson Nikolas". The messenger bags would be a great gift for someone special.

If you don't have the money to spend on bags, but love the prints - then you can find the prints are available too! I am in love with this particular print below, as a whole print it is gorgeous, but there are also so many details to it. :)




This shop is definitely worth a visit if you like intricate prints - I sure do :) Pay a visit to Floor Art Etc today!


Come back next Friday to see who I feature next . Who knows, it could be you!

My next vintage fair is on Sunday, so wish me luck! I will try and get photos of the new stock I received today to show you soon. 

No comments: