Monday, 4 October 2010

New stock, car boots and vintage fairs...


So, as promised I’m showing off some of my new stock and my stall from the vintage fair I went to. Firstly, the new stock. After popping home last weekend, I came back with loads of treasures that I found at a car boot there. I managed to get some photos of them but sold some of them before I could even get them online. I also made some new handmade Toast Rack and Random Quirks jewellery.



Let me know what you think. Now I need to replace the vintage stuff I sold, lol. I really need to find somewhere to get a regular income of items. Yesterday I attempted to find a car boot sale here in Manchester but since it’s a city, that’s easier said than done. My friend and I ended up wandering around in the rain with no luck of finding one. Never again, don’t always trust google people!

Luckily, I now have some car boots that actually exist written down and will have to wait until the 17th to go. For now, I will have to rely on ebay and charity shops. . I have also started collecting vintage clothing and nik naks to go along with the shoes and accessories I have. It’s really fun. Check out the goodies I got today at charity shops around Manchester:



Also, not seen in the photo are two dresses I picked up. A purple velvet dress and maroon corduroy pinafore dress – both very cute and wintery. I like :)

The vintage fair I went to on Saturday was awesome. I had both my Random Quirks and Toast Rack products there, and unsurprisingly with it being a vintage fair - all the items that sold were from Toast Rack. It was an awesome day where I not only made a profit, I made a good profit :) Take a look:



My display seems to have improved even further. I have to put it down to the space saving mug tree I got to hang necklaces off and the spinning hanger that I use to put up bracelets and brooches. Fingers crossed that the next vintage fair I go to on Sunday is as good as this one. I’m staying positive.
 

No comments: