Sunday, 7 November 2010

I'm alive and well

Just a quick note to say I'm alive and well. Just trying to figure out a shop, work, chill balance. My shops have been suffering - at least online. I took both my Toast Rack and Random Quirks stock to a vintage fair a week ago and had an awesome profitable day. I couldn't believe it. 



Work is going ok - I'm based in the shoe department so I'm kept busy. I really enjoy it a lot more than my previous retail jobs as I don't have to just stand around doing nothing. That's way too boring. I'm still keeping an eye out for other more permanent jobs - especially 9 to 5 ones. I'm really craving structure, lol. 

Toast Rack stock hunting is going amazing. In fact, I have far too much stock so I need to sell it! For example, the dress above. My small room can't take the weight of everything - it desperately needs a clear out in general. Have started listing items again and have just sold something today - yay! Must keep listing because the shop is soooo bare. By the way, I have created a facebook fan page of Toast Rack so please take a look and "like" it. Pretty please :)

If Random Quirks is more your thing, I have also made a facebook fan page for it as well. Take a look! In terms of new stock for the etsy shop, it is seriously lacking so I need to take some time and make some new jewellery sooooon. I think I have only one more necklace to put up. 

Not much else going on so I will leave you with a funny picture. Say hello to the happy seal. He or she was basking in the sunlight and looked so cute.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Love the dress! Congrats on the craft show success!

Cute Seal pic!

Meeling said...

That's a great dress and congratulations on doing well at the show.

Quirks said...

Thank you very much! :)