Saturday, 13 August 2011

Oh the prettiness!


Look at my pretty new dress! I’m in love. Got it from work so it can be counted as my uniform :) It's more of a burgundy colour than in the pic.


My mum said she had one similar in the 70s (which is a bad thing for her as she likes new things) and my dad said it looked like a granny dress. Ah well, I don’t care. I’m going to rock it with my black wedge laceup boots and black tights with small white hearts for a quirky factor :)

I also got these three blouses. I'm really loving blouses at the moment. For work I tend to wear them tucked into jeans.


Pretty, no? Have you been wearing out your credit card recently?

1 comment:

Gem said...

oooh I love that blouse with the ribbon on! I love all the a/w colours right now, the mustard and the rust colours x