Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Well I’ve dropped the ball haven’t I?


And the ball has rolled under the sofa. I just had a look at a draft blog entry from April that I started about how bad a blogger I am and how hard it is for me to finish things sometimes. Ironically, I didn’t finish that blog post.

I like to be inspired, and when I’m in the right mood I get up to all sorts of things. Like the other day, I randomly decided I should probably finish painting my bedroom wall that I stopped painting halfway through 2 years ago. The problem is that whenever I get inspired to go something for my shops, I’m never in a place where I can get it done – I’m usually at work.

So I’ve thought about how I can make myself a better blogger and I think I’ve come to a conclusion. Short, sweet and often is the key.  That it can be something that can be done quickly when I have a spare moment rather than make time for it.

So hopefully I will be able to retrieve the ball from under the sofa, which is currently surrounded by feathers that Rose has batted under there. She loves feathers. See look at her all sad that all her feathers are stuck under the sofa:

No comments: