Sunday, 4 December 2011

Image update: Week 3

This week was all about the weekend. I am settled down at work and had an awesome with the bf and friend. It was all about Christmas. Christmas market, christmas food and christmas decorations. I am shattered and stuffed!


My beloved unicorn necklace (Accessorize) and heart jumper (Next). This was my outfit I wore to work on Friday.


Was a tad bit late in buying an advent calendar but finally got one yesterday. They had pretty much all sold out!


The christmas tree at my bf and my friend's house. Shiny shiny shiny.


It's Martin from Coronation St! This stall was at the Manchester Christmas market (on King St). And no I did not know he made cheese.


Me being rather childish and pretending that a large bauble and christmas tree branch was a cartoon bomb. 


Gingerbread cookies. Nom. Thank you Claire!


One of the 4 sets of lights put up. The living room looks like santa's grotto.


Rose is going to get square eyes. 

Anyone else do anything Christmassy this week? Put up your decorations perhaps?


No comments: