Friday, 6 January 2012

Feature Friday: Made by Daisy

Today's Feature Friday is about fellow Brit seller Made by Daisy. I am officially in love. I have never seen anything like these bangles and rings and can't believe that she hand makes them herself! 

There are two types of jewellery in her shop. Mainly bangles and rings, but there are two distinct styles going on. Kitsch and Vintage. I love both of them, but the resin hundreds and thousands (sprinkles to the americans) jewellery appeals to my quirky side. Very unique pieces, I definitely recommend having a browse in this shop. Here are a few of my favourites.


This looks good enough to eat! Definitely my favourite. I don't normally wear bangles but I think I would have to make an exception for this!


Very simple, but elegant. Love it.


Ideal for anyone girly. I love the texture to this bangle and ring set.

Don't forget to enter the Random Quirks giveaway! Closes at noon tomorrow UK time. Open Worldwide. 

No comments: