Thursday, 19 April 2012

Feature Friday – Love Lee Soaps


If you’re anything like me, then you love the little everyday things that put a smile on your face. Something functional like soap shouldn’t be fun should it? Love Lee Soaps seems to think so. Fun is the main word to describe Leeana’s shop. I love it!



Leeana is a girl after my own heart – anyone who makes things that are traditionally simple into something unique are amazing in my mind. Anything random you can think of, she’s got a soap shaped like it. Robots, cupcakes, rubber duckies, mushrooms, owls, trains, bowls of macaroni & cheese (oh yes!), the list goes on.



I think soap is a great gift and these are all so reasonably priced they would be perfect. Loads of the soaps are just $5 & $6. Amazing value. Even treat yourself, why not? They’re probably about the same as your morning coffee from the shop. Yes, that cheap!



My personal favourites are the buttons, unicorns and my ultimate – the gnome. So random I love it. This may have to be on my list to treat myself with. Take a look around her shop; Love Lee Soaps (geddit? :P), it’s a great mood uplifter. And everyone needs soap shaped like a unicorn. 


No comments: