Wednesday, 13 June 2012

A photo a day challenge: May

Yes, I know it's almost mid way through June but I hadn't gotten around to posting my photo a day challenge that I found on Pinterest.


I'm really proud that I actually managed to do one of these and follow it through all the way to the end. Take a look at my May.


1st Peace 2nd Skyline
3rd Something you wore today 4th Fun!


5th Bird 6th You 
7th Someone who inspires you 8th A smell you adore


9th Something you do everyday 10th A favourite word
11th Kitchen 12th Something that makes you happy


13th Mum 14th Grass
15th Love 16th What you're reading


17th Snack 18th Something you made
19th A favourite place 20th Something you can't live without


21st Where you stand 22nd Pink
23rd Technology 24th Something new


25th Unusual 26th 12 o clock
27th Something sweet 28th The weather today 


29th A number 30th Your personality
31st Something beautiful

Let me know if you have any questions about any of the photos in particular. 

Hope you like. I had fun taking them and will definitely be participating in another one of these challenges. Next time with better photos :)

Have you ever done a photo a day challenge?



No comments: