Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Pinsperation: Pastels

So, I LOVE Pinterest. For those who haven't heard of it, it's basically a place where you can keep all the pretty, funny, inspiring pictures you see on the internet in one place. So this is a new feature I'm trying on this blog where I show you a few pretty things that I've been pinning recently. 

The following are from my "Inspiration" board.

Couldn’t track down the source. If this is your image, please let me know and I’ll credit you.



Couldn’t track down the source. If this is your image, please let me know and I’ll credit you.





I have other boards on Pinterest, but I love my inspiration one - as I use it for motivation when I get home from my day job feeling too tired to do anything creative. I need to have my creative time (including working on my shops) to keep me going and keep me happy.

Follow me on Pinterest here.

What inspires you?


No comments: