Thursday, 8 November 2012

The Weekend of Two fairs

It's an exciting weekend coming up as Random Quirks and Toast Rack are attending two fairs! With all the new stock I've been making and sourcing, I'm really excited to see how it will all do. 


On Saturday I will be at The Vintage Fair in Manchester from 12 - 5. I last went to this fair when it was in town in May and I'm hoping it will be a repeat success!


And then on Sunday I'll be returning to Vintage Village once more. Excited! This is always a fun fair just to people watch. I love that loads of people dress up in full on vintage gear. And there's always a bargain to be had!

So if you're in the area, come on down! If not, then you will have to make do with the photos I'll be snapping. Currently charging the camera as we speak. Actually, I lie, but it will be fully charged come Saturday morning!

Wish me luck!

No comments: