Wednesday, 30 January 2013

365 Project: January Update

Ok, so I didn't get round to posting every week like I said I was going to in my original 365 project post, but I have been taking the photos every day and that's what it's all about anyway. 

Though it isn't complete yet, take a look at my January:


 

I think that for February, instead of following someone else's word a day, I'm going to make my own. The bf owns a word association board game so I think I'm going to take the words from that and pick them out of a hat to make my photo a day for February. I like a lot of my January photos but I feel like they could have been a lot better if I had had free reign. Maybe I'll do that for March. Run free, take photos of what ever I want as long as I have one photo for each day. 

We shall see. 

Are you working on any new projects? 

No comments: